HighRI Optics’s nanoparticle-free ultra-high refractive index materials (CP series) are transparent resins with refractive index values ranging between 1.77 – 2.05 @ 590 nm) with a selectable curing method (heat curing or UV curing). CP series can be used as films or patterned with a range of thicknesses to match customers’ application requirements.
- Ultra-high refractive index (> 1.77 @ 590 nm)
- Resins are completely nanoparticle free
- High Transparency in the visible to near-IR region
- High resolution nanoimprinting
- UV curable organic polymer with the highest refractive index ever reported
Hybrid Inorganic-Organic Materials
CP1 and CP2 are hybrid inorganic-organic materials and formulated to exhibit ultra-high refractive index up to 2.05 @ 590 nm. Both CP1 and CP2 can be used as films or patterned.
The CP5 series are purely organic formulations with ultra-high refractive index; without nanoparticles. CP5 comes in two curing versions: thermal and UV light. Both versions of CP5 can be used as films or patterned.
For Product Inquiries: